XPC timeout error

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #5112 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: .aaf not generating
Dear Anchan,

No I don't believe we did, however as per your last post I believe you have also now been able to create an AAF albeit with 11 movs we are unable to open (which is being investigated on a different thread).

Yours Sincerely

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #5107 by Marloh
Marloh replied the topic: .aaf not generating
Did you ever get an answer? I have exactly the same problem.

More
7 years 1 month ago #5043 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: XPC timeout error
Dear Anchan,

I am very sorry that you have had such a bad experience, and of course you can always approach the app store for a refund and our experience is they have always obliged.

Regarding the issue you are having would you be able to advise on the hardware and OS you are using, and would you be able to attach the XML so that we can investigate ?

Yours Sincerely

James

• anchan
  • anchan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 years 1 month ago #5042 by anchan
anchan created the topic: .aaf not generating
Hi there,

I think most of the people having same problem. my .aaf is not generating and its making my job harder.being an editor i have to deliver files to sound mix and i am running on deadline.I am not a tech guy or something.but i bought x2pro and it doesn't work the way it should be.i have read and tried everything possible i could from your tutorials and previous forum comments.i already wasted so much time.You guys should understand,when we buy your plugin it should work fine not put us in the problem.i am really stuck now.any help would be good.but i already missed my deadline i guess there is no refund on that.i am really mad about this.You should put a disclaimer on the front page of your website that it might not work properly.Buy on your own risk.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds