X2Pro quit unexpectedly

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 hours ago #5270 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: X2Pro quit unexpectedly
It's not clear what you mean by "Failed after a few seconds" and "it crashed halfway into the aaf creation process". Can you please copy/paste the text from the any failures to convert, and/or information from any crash reports into a text file and attach it here.

If the app crashes, please make sure that you press the "Send to Apple" button so the we can retrieve more details about the crash.

When you tried to repeat the process on a larger timeline, are you saying that X2Pro was looking in the original media location? Can you please attach the original fcpxml from FCP, the consolidated one from Worx4 X and tell me the name of a clip (or filename) that it was looking for in the original location?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rpaulwilson
  • rpaulwilson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 years 14 hours ago - 7 years 6 hours ago #5268 by rpaulwilson
rpaulwilson created the topic: X2Pro quit unexpectedly
Same problem here.

I have been having problems creating AAF from my FCPX timeline - bought worx4x and copied used media into a file then used the new worx4x xml in x2pro - it crashed halfway into the aaf creation process.

Further - when I tried to repeat the process with Worx4x on a larger timeline, it kept looking for the (now deleted) path to the folder from the last process. I had to recreate the path, add it to the sandbox option for the processing to continue.

UPDATE: I used Worx4x to move used media to an external drive (for use by sound designer in case X2Pro continues to fail) then loaded the new Worx4x XML into X2Pro and allowed access to the external drive. Failed after a few seconds.

RPW
Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years 6 hours ago by rpaulwilson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds