App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8226 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi Castiel,
It takes a while for things to be accepted in the app store, we had hoped it would have been available this morning, unfortunately it wasn't so we need to go back to them and try for tomorrow morning. If you can't wait till then, please let me know and I will sort something out for you in the meantime.

Yours Sincerely

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8225 by Castiel
Castiel replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi James setting up a production and the post company needs to buy x2Pro, what do I tell them , how soon it will be back on the App Store?
Thanks

• LudvikNemec1969
  • LudvikNemec1969's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #8224 by LudvikNemec1969
LudvikNemec1969 replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi James, I send it an email with licence request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and got response from Noel Jones saying he is out of the office until 3rd May.

I resent my mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Is there any chance to speed it up the process?
Thank you for help.

Ludvik
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by LudvikNemec1969.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8219 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hello Nils,
Wil mail you directly.
Yours Sincerely
James

More
1 year 11 months ago #8217 by Nils
Nils replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Bonjour,
Pour un montage très urgent, j’ai besoin d’acheter votre logiciel mais malheureusement depuis plusieurs jours j’ai un message d’erreur sur l’app store qui m’indique qu’il n’est pas disponible dans mon pays ou ma region…
Pouvez vous m’aidez ? Est il possible d’acheter le logiciel autrement ?
Merci d’avance

Cordialement

Nils

More
1 year 11 months ago #8212 by James Carrick
Hi James,

Will pop you a mail.

Yours Sincerely

James

More
1 year 11 months ago #8211 by Jamesnee
Jamesnee replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi James,

The updated version I had kept crashing so after various problem solving attempts I deleted it and went to reinstall and noticed it's not available in the UK.

Sounds like you're working on a fix but I desperately need to create an AAF for a deadline today. Is there any version you can send me which will help?

Thanks,

James

More
1 year 11 months ago #8210 by James Carrick
Hi Ludvik,

Apologies we were experiencing issues with the current release (32 bit audio support) and had attempted to put up on the app store the previous version, it looks like it went through but sometimes it takes a while for things to update on the app store as it has to be confirmed by Apple and it looks like that is what we are waiting for. There probably will not be any update now until Monday I am afraid.

Yours Sincerely and thanks for your patience.

James

• LudvikNemec1969
  • LudvikNemec1969's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 11 months ago #8207 by LudvikNemec1969
LudvikNemec1969 created the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi can you help me, pls, how can I buy it X2PRO. I am based in Prague, Czech Republic and when I try to find X2PRO at APP Store I get this message: App Not Available - This app is currently not available in your country or region. Thx. Ludvik

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds