Auditions Error that don't Exist

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #1001 by Forum
Forum replied the topic: Auditions Error that don't Exist
If X2Pro is mus-identifying the location of Auditions then it would be helpful for us if you could send us the XML files with the Audition not finalised and then the same again with the audition finalised so that we can check why and if possible fix the problem. I'm glad that you were able to get the job finished though!

X2Pro Support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• itotah
  • itotah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #996 by itotah
itotah created the topic: Auditions Error that don't Exist
I keep getting audition error messages but there are no auditions on the time line. I have tried everything, even deleted footage where the supposed audition was located, then it just gives me a new location. The message was "Unfinalized audition found at 00:00:00.00 Please finalize all auditions before exporting Final Cut XML." No audition at the start of the film. I deleted the opening shot just to see if that worked. Same error message. I went into Preferences and selected "Embed the media..." under media that can't be referenced to see if that did anything. Now it says my audition is at 00:20:25.26. Again, no auditions there or anywhere else. I deleted footage in that location and the error message suggested a new location. Nothing there either. Any idea how to resolve this? I need to get my audio out today. Thanks.

Okay. Solved it. There was an audition left at 4:26. I small cut so I couldn't see the icon. The error was in the locations X2Pro was giving me.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by itotah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds