FX2P5 fail to export AAF

More
2 days 22 hours ago #8862 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: FX2P5 fail to export AAF
Dear Khiro,

We cannot really progress without the FCPXML, I believe the error we are seeing is that the FCPXML describes a file r131.1 as having so many channels but when we use AVFoundation to physically look at the audio file there is a discrepency as it says it has a different number, and at that point we have to bail.

Yours Sincerely

James.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #8855 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: FX2P5 fail to export AAF
Dear Khiro,

Apologies for the delay, we do not work weekends, you will need to go to the X2pro5 forum x2pro.net/forums/forum/x2pro5/
And attach XML so we can see what the clip r131.1 is as this clip appears to be malformed, the XML says it is one thing but when we use AVFoundation to read it, it says it is something else.
We will probably need the clip to look at.
Please attach the XML to a post on the X2pro5 forum.
Many thanks.

James.

• Khiro
  • Khiro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 weeks 16 hours ago #8854 by Khiro
Khiro created the topic: FX2P5 fail to export AAF
Hi everyone, this message is for those who use FX2P5 to export AAF files. I have a client who is struggling with the export process. After ten or twenty minutes of exporting a one-hour documentary, he receives the following error message:

"Adding Sample Data for asset [r131.1]
Adding Sample Data
Wrong number of data buffers (16) passed to Add Sample Data (expected 40)
Error code: 0x1"

I've tried searching online for solutions or for anyone who has experienced this error before, but I haven't been able to find anything. Since I'm not very familiar with FCP, I'm unable to assist my client effectively, but I suspect it may be due to some issue with his timeline or something similar.

Has anyone else encountered this error message before?

Have a great day everyone

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds