Error occurred creating AFF - Urgent help needed

• Jeremy Norwood
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #3376 by Jeremy Norwood
Jeremy Norwood replied the topic: Error occurred creating AFF - Urgent help needed
I am not really sure why our emails have not made it to you, but i can show you my sent folder that has 4 emails to you in their now and James also sent 2 this morning.

You can see here at the email i just sent to all 3 of your addresses that I have.
If this does not work , we may have to try skype or some sort of chat to get you the software download details.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3373 by Te Ori
Te Ori replied the topic: Error occurred creating AFF - Urgent help needed
Hi Jeremy

I am receiving emails from other sources to these two adds. I am convinced they are working fine. Unlike the x2pro that I paid $219 NZ dollars for that is not doing what it says it is can do.

here is another address that i have set up on a different server. Hopefully this one works.
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jeremy Norwood. Reason: removed email address to protect from spam.

• Jeremy Norwood
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #3372 by Jeremy Norwood
Jeremy Norwood replied the topic: Error occurred creating AFF - Urgent help needed
Te Ori,

I have sent you 2 emails now and James sent you 2 this morning.
We even sent to both email address you provided.

There is no way for us to provide you with the software without an email address that works properly.
If you can create a location that i can put the software on, i would be happy to provide it to you there.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3371 by Te Ori
Hi havent recieved any email with links in any of my email adds. Checked all spam boxes 3 times over. I saw another member was having the same issue.

Can you PLEASE resend.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3345 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Error occurred creating AFF - Urgent help needed
Dear Te Ori,

Have sent you another mail to the new address you have given. Let us know how you get on.

Yours Sincerely

More
8 years 1 month ago #3344 by Te Ori
I have triple checked my spam and nothing there. Have been monitoring my emails closely as i am sweating on receiving this newer version to hopefully get an aaf to my sound guys!

More
8 years 1 month ago #3343 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Error occurred creating AFF - Urgent help needed
Dear Te Ori,

Please check your spam, I have mailed you and Jeremy has mailed you yesterday, if there is nothing there then as we have received your mails please email us with another / alternate email address that we can send it to you. So you are aware we cannot publish download details on a public forum.

Yours Sincerely

More
8 years 1 month ago #3342 by Te Ori
Hi please send link to this version.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3341 by Te Ori
Havent recieved link to 3.0.6. Please follow up as i have a deadline that is fast approaching.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3340 by James Carrick
Dear Te Ori,

I have forwarded Jeremy's mail from yesterday again, please advise whether you have received it and how you are getting on with the 3.0.6.

Many thanks.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3339 by James Carrick
Dear Te Ori,

I have forwarded Jeremy's mail from yesterday again, please advise whether you have received it and how you are getting on with the 3.0.6.

Many thanks.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3338 by Te Ori
Hi there. Did I get your situation sorted? I'm experiencing the same error and issues.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3337 by Te Ori
No email received. Did you send? Please help with this situation.

• Jeremy Norwood
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #3336 by Jeremy Norwood
Version 3.0.6 is a BETA version that we are releasing to particular users with a specific error message to verify that this new software does fix things.
I have emailed you directly with details.

Many thanks.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3335 by Te Ori
I purchased the pro version of the app hoping it would help but no help. I need to deliver a Doco asap and needs to be audio mixed!

Please advise. I have looked to purchase the 3.0.6 version that you have sent to others with the same issue but could not find?

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds