end point error

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 week ago #5316 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: end point error
Does the option to "Generate a warning and continue creating an AAF file" when "Handling media errors" in the X2Pro preferences not allow you to work around this issue?

Can you please attach your fcpxml?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• baptistou2
  • baptistou2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 years 1 week ago #5312 by baptistou2
baptistou2 created the topic: end point error
Hello,
I just bought X2Pro to import a long movie (1h) into Protools. I did a few trials on short projects and it worked OK. But on the long one, I have lots of errors like the one below, and instead of ignoring the file, X2Pro won't produce the AAF.
In FCP I have no problem at all with those files, that can also be read easily in quicktime or VLC directly.
removing their audio manually from the project is a bit annoying first because I need to import it again somehow, but also because X2pro runs for 30mn before raising one error each time. At this stage I have no idea of how many files will raise the error, but if there's 20 of them, then it's 10 hours of conversion trials before being able to do anything further...

Would anybody have a solution?

I'm running OS X 10.10.5, FCP 10.2.3

error:

Writing AAF file
Adding tracks to AAF file
Writing AAF track structure
Processing clip
Adding clip from source channel 1 to track 0
The clip starting at 810.81 seconds in the project has an end point within its referenced asset [MVI_0468.1] of 8306 edit units but the asset only has a length of 7761 edit units

No AAF file has been generated.
X2Pro Audio Convert 4.0.17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds