FCP 10.3.1 to Pro Tools tracks off and other problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #6074 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: FCP 10.3.1 to Pro Tools tracks off and other problems
Dear Lisha,

Sorry, Pro Tools 8 / 8.1 was never designed to be supported (its quite old 2008 / 2010), in theory if it accepts an AAF in the same way that PT 12, 11 and 10 do then it should work (but from your experience it obviously does not), we would never have qualified it and it is doubtful that we would be able to get that version from Avid to test.

Yours sincerely

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lisha
  • Lisha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 4 months ago #6072 by Lisha
Lisha replied the topic: FCP 10.3.1 to Pro Tools tracks off and other problems
Seems the PT editor's system was not loading the project correctly. His system is 8.1. When someone with PT 12 loaded, the session, it loaded fine. The PT editor ended up having a friend load the project onto their system and then send him the session.

Are there known issues with Pro Tools 8.1?

Lisha

More
6 years 5 months ago #6069 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: FCP 10.3.1 to Pro Tools tracks off and other problems
Dear Lisha

Are you able to attach the FCP XML you used ? I have downloaded the LuckyDevil.zip file and there is no XML inside it.

If it is too large too attach I will forward you details of an ftp drop site where it can be uploaded.

Yours Sincerely

James

• Lisha
  • Lisha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #6068 by Lisha
Lisha created the topic: FCP 10.3.1 to Pro Tools tracks off and other problems
Hello to all,

I’m a new user to x2pro and having trouble working between FCPX and Pro Tools. When the audio mixer imports the file I created he is having the following issues:

Dialog and music tracks are out of place. The audio is not matching the reference video.
No sister track on some clips.
There are several tracks in Pro Tools session, more than in my FCPX project.

I’ve attached screenshots and a link to the XML, AAF and ref video folder —>

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m on a deadline to deliver to the post house for a scheduled satellite feed.

Thanks so much!
Lisha

OS 10.11.6
FCPX 10.3.1
X2Pro 4.0.32

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Lisha.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds