x2pro Generates more than double the amount of tracks than subroles

More
6 years 3 months ago #6132 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: x2pro Generates more than double the amount of tracks than subroles
Hi raanan,

Are you able to provide us with a screenshot of your AAF in Pro Tools, and also if possible send us a copy of the AAF as well.

Thanks,

Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• raanan
  • raanan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 months ago #6131 by raanan
raanan replied the topic: x2pro Generates more than double the amount of tracks than subroles
After further inspection, what happens is the AAF creates multiple versions of certain rolls and totally disregards others. I have x2pro set to merge subroles.

• raanan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 months ago #6129 by raanan
raanan replied the topic: x2pro Generates more than double the amount of tracks than subroles
Full

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #6128 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: x2pro Generates more than double the amount of tracks than subroles
Dear Raanan,

What configuration are you using in X2Pro ? And are you using the LE or the full version ?

Yours Sincerely

James
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by James Carrick.

• raanan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 months ago #6127 by raanan
raanan created the topic: x2pro Generates more than double the amount of tracks than subroles
This is getting frustrating. I created an AAF but my sound engineer returned it because it had around 56 tracks (while I have only 20 roles). I went back to final cut, made sure to clean up any hidden roles that i might have missed. All of my roles were subroles, and I than made each one an individual role instead. Sound guy returned with the exact same issue. 56 tracks, no idea where evrything else is coming from.
FCPX 10.4 25fps. Attached is the xml

Please help, it's a huge project and it's URGENT.

File Attachment:

File Name: Shmelky25FPS3.fcpxml
File Size:1,102 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds