AAF out of sync in Logic X

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #6320 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: AAF out of sync in Logic X
Ah well glad to hear you got the problem sorted and thank you for responding, that information might be helpful for us in the future!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hellu
  • Hellu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #6319 by Hellu
Hellu replied the topic: AAF out of sync in Logic X
Hi Daniel and thank you for your answer. And in fact, problem got solved when I took out fades that were between inserts. After that we didn't have sync problem anymore.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #6318 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: AAF out of sync in Logic X
Hi Hellu,

Would you be able to send us your xml to have a look at to see if we can spot anything obvious that might be causing the issue, as well as a couple screenshots: 1. Where the audio is going out of sync once you have converted it. 2. What it looks like in FCP X (in sync).

Thanks

• Hellu
  • Hellu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #6315 by Hellu
Hellu created the topic: AAF out of sync in Logic X
Hi!

I,m having problem with AAF, because it gets out of sync in Logic X. I have edited with FCPX and exported XML and then used XtoPro to get it translated to AAF. I am making a tv-program, which contains 3-4 inserts and if I export only one separate insert, then the sync works also in Logic X. But when exporting the whole 23 minute long program, then sync gets lost after first introduction. Is there something I could do to prevent this?

And one more thing, I am using multicam clips (two camera angles and sound is attached to camera) but these are working ok, when concerning just one insert....

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds