Roles not exporting?

• SHAWNTRACEY
  • SHAWNTRACEY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 10 months ago #6394 by SHAWNTRACEY
SHAWNTRACEY replied the topic: Roles not exporting?
Thanks Daniel. Now, that is very odd, as now I can see the roles just as in your screen grab. I have rebooted everything a couple of times so perhaps that was the culprit? I shall try this all again... cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniel Beasley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #6393 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Roles not exporting?
I dropped your XML into X2Pro and I can see all of the roles fine here (Screenshot attached). It looks like X2Pro can no longer see where the xml is located. Did you possible move where the xml was located after dropping it into X2Pro and before you converted it to an AAF?

The sound dub shouldn't have an issue if you did manage to convert it by retrying. If you drop your xml into X2Pro now do the roles appear?
Attachments:

• SHAWNTRACEY
  • SHAWNTRACEY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 10 months ago #6392 by SHAWNTRACEY
SHAWNTRACEY created the topic: Roles not exporting?
Hi guys

First time using X2PRO for a year or so. I've updated to 4.2.2. I'm using FCPX 10.4.1. I exported an XML several times and was unable to get a version that showed any of my roles. I tried the export using GENERAL and AUDIO but same results - a blank box. I've sent my AAF export off to a sound dub and am hoping they will be able to open it and make sense of it in protools but am worried because the ROLES aren't appearing. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds