New computer...

More
5 years 8 months ago #6554 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: New computer...
Hi Patrick,

If you are able to login to her account, then you will be able to download it onto your computer. If not, then unfortunately you would need to purchase it from the Appstore again.

Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Patrick
  • Patrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #6549 by Patrick
Patrick replied the topic: New computer...
Dear Daniel,

thanks a lot for the answer ! At the same time I try to join my bank in Paris because the "revolving credit " is too long to open again and I don't know how to live tomorrow... My short movie was twice the budget I had imagined (8000 € instead of 4000 €).

Unortunateley, when I bought X2PRO in December 2014, it was not with Apple Store. I feel with a kind of distress. How can I do? I've waited 4 years for a new short movie because every time I need 3 or 4 years in order to pay the credits... It's impossible for me buying again X2PRO... And it would be so sad after only one use...

All the best,
Patrick

NB 1 I understand with Apple, what you bought 4 years ago doesn't appear !!! Perhaps I bought with Apple (I was sure I bought directly to X2PRO) and I have to call them... I'm going to do it. Perhaps I would like only to know: in December 2014, X2PRO was with Applestore? Because I really don't remember it...

NB 2 Now I remember... I love the human memory... I bought it with Apple Store ! But it was in a computer I shared in 2014 with my daughter (I wished she could enjoy working with cinema too), so it was certainly with her account ant now she studies far from Paris, so I'll have to buy it again (I would like to "take" the software in her computer, she never uses it and put it in mine but I'm sure it's impossible...
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Patrick.

More
5 years 8 months ago #6548 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: New computer...
Hi Patrick,

You will be able to re-download X2Pro from the Apple account you bought it from originally. If you login to that Apple account on the Appstore and go to "Purchased" you should see X2Pro there.

• Patrick
  • Patrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 8 months ago #6544 by Patrick
Patrick created the topic: New computer...
Dear friends from the Forum,

I write you from Paris (around midnight) ...

I directed my 7th short movie two weeks ago (my first short was 15 years ago), the editing is coming to the end (with FCP X 4.3) and as I had to change my computer in order to work with FCP X 4 , now I understand I can't use X2 PRO I bought in 2015 for my previous short. It's not in the same computer!

What can I do for it? I just worked one time 3 years ago with X2 PRO and I would be happy to use it a second time ...

All the best,
Patrick

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds