Sandboxing

• TOPPER
  • TOPPER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #6758 by TOPPER
TOPPER replied the topic: Sandboxing
Thanks. I'll try that. Hopefully it works. But why is that file not accepted. It plays completely fine. And I tried it additiionally from two FCPX Libraries, the original and the copy....

Regards,
Dev

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #6757 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Sandboxing
Hi Topper,

In the preferences > Media Handling. There are two options "Embed the media, optionally trimming" and "Generate a warning and continue creating an AAF file". Selecting them should allow you to create your aaf file, as well as a text file indicating which files are not imported because of problems.

Regards,
Daniel

• TOPPER
  • TOPPER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #6755 by TOPPER
TOPPER created the topic: Sandboxing
Hi,

at first the app made me quite nervous with sandboxing windows. (It was about an external Raid....) O.K.
The Media Locations window seemed ti have not been of any help at all. Actually THIS SHOULD BE FIXED
in an app for 170 Dollars.

Then I closed the program, reopened it and started the process again. Suddenly the external Raid was not
endangered anymore and the app started to work. 5 Minutes. Then it stopped and I got the attached message.

The respective file is a completely normal wonderfully working ProRes.
????
Excuse me, but what is this all?

I mean, this might not be the only file that X2 PRO has its problems with....

Even though IF this file would be a problem and maybe three others too, it might be more intelligent
to create an AAF, but indicate, file-xyz and file-zxy are not imported because of problems.
So one could add the files manually afterwards. But if that app stops every few minutes
I have to wait till final judgement.

I need to have the job done soon and I have an 80 minutes film.

Regards
Topper
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds