unable to upgrade from LE to Pro

More
5 years 1 month ago #6933 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: unable to upgrade from LE to Pro
Glad they were able to sort it out quickly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rseptv
  • rseptv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 1 month ago #6932 by rseptv
rseptv replied the topic: unable to upgrade from LE to Pro
I contacted Apple via their email support page and they quickly resolved the issue. Sounds like it was some sort of fraud protection setting that had to 'release'. All good now and I've upgraded to pro. Thanks!

More
5 years 1 month ago #6931 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: unable to upgrade from LE to Pro
Gary,
purchasing options and processing are the responsibility of Apple but I'm sure that we can do something to help you out here. The first thing to do is to contact Apple and check with them why the upgrade request is failing. It may be possible to find this in the Console log information on your Mac too. If you get no joy with Apple or they say that the problem is ours we have a couple of options to get you upgraded at the right price.

• rseptv
  • rseptv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 1 month ago #6930 by rseptv
rseptv created the topic: unable to upgrade from LE to Pro
hello,

when I choose preferences and the "PURCHASE PRO Version" button, i get asked to approve the upgrade price of $59.99 and when I do the upgrade fails with your Purchase could not be completed dialog box.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled LE per another forum topic but no luck. I assume if I buy PRO directly from the App Store I will be charged the full price. What are my options here to upgrade?

Thanks

-Gary
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds