App did not work, Apple has denied my refund

More
4 years 1 month ago #7362 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: App did not work, Apple has denied my refund
Dear Cliff,

Apologies that it hasn't worked for you, but you should be able to apply to the App Store for a refund and they should oblige you. As you bought through the app store you have to go back through the app store that's how Apple works. Can you try again to ask for a refund.

We are more than happy to have a look at the issues you were experiencing if you would like.

Yours Sincerely

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CLF33
  • CLF33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #7361 by CLF33
CLF33 created the topic: App did not work, Apple has denied my refund
Hi there,

I purchased the light version of X2pro to get my sound from FCPX to a mixing house. It did not work. I added the pro upgrade. It did not work. The mixing house worked with me for several hours. It did not work. I spent the next 24 hours trying to trick it into working. It did not work. The mixing house started to sense I might be an amateur. Word of mouth grows and I start losing contracts. And so on and so forth. I worked my butt off to get them sound files in a long winded way and work all the way to the deadline to honour my delivery.

I asked for a refund from Apple after the smoke cleared. It did not work.

The software did not do what it was advertised to do no matter how many tutorials and boards I gathered information on. I purchased the app on Friday and asked for the refund a few days later only because I didn't have time to mess with contacting you after I spend more than 24 hours trying to get the app to do what it says it does. I want a refund, please.

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds