Problem opening iXML - Wave Agent doesn't recognize fcpx

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #8148 by tomasvsetecka
tomasvsetecka replied the topic: Problem opening iXML - Wave Agent doesn't recognize fcpx
Hello Daniel, could you please send me this RLM build of X2Pro as well? I am struggling with the same issue. Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #8091 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Problem opening iXML - Wave Agent doesn't recognize fcpx
I will email you with some details about how to access it now :).

• ativideo
  • ativideo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #8090 by ativideo
ativideo replied the topic: Problem opening iXML - Wave Agent doesn't recognize fcpx
Thank you Daniel!

That would be very helpful as we are running to make this export successful.
Can you kindly provide the RLM and some instructions about how to use it?

Best,

More
2 years 2 months ago #8089 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Problem opening iXML - Wave Agent doesn't recognize fcpx
Hi Ativideo,

Thank you for the screeshots of your issue. We have managed to resolved the issue here and have put it in a RLM build of X2Pro. We can give you access to the RLM build of X2Pro so you can get around the issue before the next X2Pro update.

• ativideo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #8088 by ativideo
ativideo replied the topic: Problem opening iXML - Wave Agent doesn't recognize fcpx
Here is a screenshot of what it looks like in FCPX and what it looks like in ProTools.

All the audio channels are there, but when I open it in PT the name of the first two channels appears empty, and the rest begin to appear from the third A3 (making the text not match its content)
Attachments:

• ativideo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #8087 by ativideo
ativideo created the topic: Problem opening iXML - Wave Agent doesn't recognize fcpx
Hi everyone

I'm having the known issue "Track names in Pro Tools are OK but the channel name of the clips is wrong (7116)"

On the website X2Pro saids "Use “Wave Agent” to open the FCPXML, then click on a track name as if to edit it, but don’t and then save it appears to fix the bext info."

I'm. an Wave Agent user. But it doesn't allow to import FCPX, only .wave files. What is the right procedure?

Thank you very much in advance

Best,
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds