App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8261 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi All,

I am happy to announce that X2Pro is once again available on the Appstore!

If you owned X2Pro previously you will be able to re-download it and continue using it as before.

Thanking for working with us whilst we dealt with the issues we were having.

Many thanks,

Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8260 by BIGBOYFILMS
BIGBOYFILMS replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hello, I can not access this app and I'm on a tight deadline. Is there any chance you have a link to a download that works?

Thank you for your assistance.

Joe

More
1 year 11 months ago #8259 by LowdownEnt
LowdownEnt replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
I live in the United States (Oklahoma).

More
1 year 11 months ago #8258 by LowdownEnt
LowdownEnt replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hello sir. I am having the same problem and would appreciate access to an older build so I can export either an OMF or AAF format from FCPX.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8257 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi Kenzo, I will email you some details now.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8256 by ilovepasta2020
ilovepasta2020 replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi Daniel,

I am unable to access the app on the app store (from Montreal, Canada). Unfortunately, I am on a tight deadline and was hoping to use x2pro. Is there any other way to get a copy?

Thanks for the great utiltity!
Kenzo

More
1 year 11 months ago #8255 by ilovepasta2020
ilovepasta2020 replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi James,

I am in the same boat and unfortunately on a tight deadline. Is there any other way to get a copy of X2Pro?

I'm on an M1 imac in Montreal, Canada. When I am redirected to the app store I receive a notice that the app is not available in my country or region.

Thanks!
Kenzo

More
1 year 11 months ago #8254 by Daniel Beasley
Hi Sam,

I will email you how to access a previous build.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam

More
1 year 11 months ago #8253 by Sam
Sam replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi there,

We have the same issue here, for a post production team based in France, we could really use an old build for X2pro. Can you guys spare a pkg or something for us to proceed with our production schedule ?

Thank you very much

Sam

More
1 year 11 months ago #8233 by Leseney
Leseney replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hello,
We are french, so excuse our bad english. We need urgently to buy X2Pro but it doesn't work in the Apple Store. We understood that there is a problem. Do your know when it will be ok to buy it. It's very important for us because we have to show to our producer the final editing of a documentary. Thanks for your help. Regards.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8232 by Daniel Beasley
Hi Dan,

I have just emailed you the file.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #8231 by danmartin
danmartin replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
I have the same problem - an out of office email reply when requesting the licence file. I send my system ID now to the sales email address.

Deadlines everywhere, help appreciated!
thanks
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by danmartin.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8229 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
If you can wait a couple of days for Apple to approve the new build and put it back in the app store then it would be best, if it is urgent then we can help out with a short term licence for a downloaded version.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8228 by AtzinO
AtzinO replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hello,
I've also tried to download/buy the program but I'm having the same issue as of today.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8227 by Castiel
Castiel replied the topic: App Not Available-This app is currently not available in your country or region.
Hi James, if its a matter of a couple of days , they can wait.
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniel Beasley

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds