• JARABAFILMMAKER
  • JARABAFILMMAKER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 11 months ago #8269 by JARABAFILMMAKER
JARABAFILMMAKER replied the topic: license
Hello James. I thank you for your promptness

The case number assigned to me from the AppStore is "Case: 101698193485" . And the person in charge with whom I have been able to speak is Luis Rincón from the Superior Department of Apple.

I await your response so that I can continue with this excessive injustice.

Thank you very much
albert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8265 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: license
Dear Jarab,

If the AppStore say that you have purchased it and you are logged on as that same user it should be available to you. The software is available to download (it was not last week).
Your contract is with Apple and the AppStore, we have no visibility of users or purchases from the AppStore, the issue you are seeing is that you are unable to download using the same user you purchased with. I am very sorry to say that the AppStore need to resolve this, we cannot as we have no influence over the AppStore and Apple user accounts.
Can you detail who at the AppStore is telling you to come back to us ?

Many thanks
James

• JARABAFILMMAKER
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 11 months ago #8264 by JARABAFILMMAKER
JARABAFILMMAKER replied the topic: license
Hi James, thanks for your reply.
In the apple store they confirm the correct registration and payment of the license. But they are not explained because from the apple store I cannot download the x2pro application again, according to them everything is correct. The same apple store id user has always been used, they have confirmed it to me from there and the same apple id appears on the invoice. But from apple they say that I have to contact x2pro because they can't do anything. It is an important project for me and from apple they send me here and from here to apple, one of the two should take charge, of course. Or even the two agree and solve it, I have paid and I have everything correct and now I see myself fighting for something that I think should help me both one side and the other.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8263 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: license
Hi Jaraba,

If you purchased the app from the appstore then they will have a record for it, as they deal with all payments and we have no exposure to the end users payments. The app will be registered against the Apple user you purchased it with, is it possible you might have changed or are using a different Apple user and log on since 2018 ?

In very rare instances we have supplied end users directly (Universities and certain broadcasters), but not individuals.

Can you confirm you purchased from the AppStore, if you did then the AppStore must have a record of it against the user you used at the time.

Yours Sincerely

James

• JARABAFILMMAKER
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 11 months ago #8262 by JARABAFILMMAKER
JARABAFILMMAKER created the topic: license
Hello, I need to contact x2pro support. I have purchased the x2pro app license from the apple store in 2018 for a value of €169.99 with its identifier number and all the information on the invoice. But it won't let me download the app without paying, in the apple store they say they don't take care of it and they can't help me contact x2pro support. I can't find anything, I have to deliver a project. What I can do? No support? Is it a scam?

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds