Media locations with Snow Leopard.

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #262 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: Media locations with Snow Leopard.
We contacted gchase directly to help him out.

This should no longer happen with X2Pro 2.1.1 (latest version in the app store). The media locations section of the app is not present in 10.6 Snow Leopard because the sandboxing implemented in this version of OS X does not require it.
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by graeme robinson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #247 by gchase
gchase replied the topic: Re: Media locations with Snow Leopard.
Hello,

I am a brand new user of X2Pro. I am experiencing the same issues. Unfortunately, I do not have a work around as I am only running 10.6.8. I have considered upgrading my OS but I have other software on my computer that may not be compatible with 10.8. Therefore I am reluctant to upgrade my OS. I have a project with a looming deadline and would like to know if you have a time frame for a fix to this problem?

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #237 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: Media locations with Snow Leopard.
Hi Xavier,

I'm sorry that you have hit problems, but it's good that you have managed to find a workaround.

This is not just a problem with your computer, I've had a look and this affects all instances of X2Pro running on 10.6 Snow Leopard. We are looking into why this is happening, but right now the only workaround is to run X2Pro on a machine that is running 10.7 Lion or 10.8 Mountain Lion (luckily you have a machine available for this).

We are looking into why this is happening now, and will keep you updated with any progress we make.

• XavieLaf
  • XavieLaf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #236 by XavieLaf
XavieLaf created the topic: Media locations with Snow Leopard.
Hello,
my workstation still running in 10.6.8. X2pro doesn't want to create my aaf, because he cannot access to my medias. The window "media location" is not on my preference panel. When I go to an another Mac with mountain lion, put the external drive and try to create an aaf, every thing is OK.(with the same XML) The window to add new media location is there. Is there a problem with snow leopard or it's just my computer ?

Xavier.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds