Error message and suggestion to transcode files

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #293 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: Error message and suggestion to transcode files
Update: I had a look at one of Jake's mov files and the audio duration was only two thirds the duration of the video, but despite this, the fcpxml was telling X2Pro to use audio that was the duration of the video. X2Pro was unable to read audio for the whole duration and so was reporting an error.

In the end Jake got it working by copying "new versions of each of the 16 mov files with the audio removed."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #268 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: Error message and suggestion to transcode files
I'll email you direct.

• jakesjazz
  • jakesjazz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 years 4 months ago #267 by jakesjazz
jakesjazz replied the topic: Re: Error message and suggestion to transcode files
Hi. Thanks for the reply.

I have been removing each file that stops an export, one at a time (from a duplicate project). So far I am up 8 files and am 2/3 of the way through an export.

Is there a way of getting the file to you which doesn't make it generally available? It is 158mb

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #266 by graeme robinson
That's strange; we have seen this error message before with certain MP3 files, but never mov files.

Are you able to provide the mov file mentioned in the message so that we can take a look at it?

If you duplicate your project, remove that file from you project, and try to convert that with X2Pro does it go through then?

• jakesjazz
  • jakesjazz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 years 4 months ago #265 by jakesjazz
jakesjazz created the topic: Error message and suggestion to transcode files

Attachment ScreenShot2012-11-14at11.04.38.png not found

I have just bought X2ProLE and am trying to create an AAF file of a 16 minutes FCPX project.

No matter what I try, I continue to be presented with the error message shown. I have transcoded files within FCPX and re imported files and re synched files with no success. I am assuming that files within the Events folder have to remain untouched and any changes need to be made via the FCPX interface.

Any help would be very much appreciated as I bought this software for this single purpose.

Many thanks.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds