Sound clips attached to Titlecards not going in

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #429 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: Sound clips attached to Titlecards not going in
Nels,

We have a beta version that you can try that should fix the issue where clips attached to title cards are not being put into the AAF. I have sent you a private message with details of how to get the beta.

The fix will also be incorporated into the next release which should be available from the app store soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #425 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: Sound clips attached to Titlecards not going in
Just to update you: The development team have identified the bug and fixed it. The product still needs to go through QA and be released via the app store, but this means that the issue should be fixed in the next release.

• nelsdawgy
  • nelsdawgy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 years 2 months ago #400 by nelsdawgy
nelsdawgy replied the topic: Re: Sound clips attached to Titlecards not going in
Thanks man. Whew. was worried there... More Thumbs up for this program! Glad I bought it... loving it so much!

Nels

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #399 by graeme robinson
Hi Nels,

Those are not errors. X2Pro is trying to tell you that there were markers in the fcpxml that it is not including in the AAF.

If you have markers on a clip in your project, but you trim your clip so that the markers aren't visible, the details of those markers are still in the fcpxml. X2Pro is unable to put these markers in an AAF because markers must be attached to a used part of a clip.

This is all that X2Pro is warning you about

• nelsdawgy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 years 2 months ago #398 by nelsdawgy
nelsdawgy replied the topic: Re: Sound clips attached to Titlecards not going in
Hi,

So here's the screen grab I get from exporting a multicam clip.
Attachments:

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #396 by graeme robinson
Missing Sound Clips:
You are right, I get the same thing here. I have reported it as a bug (ID=TS3519). I'll keep you updated on any progress.

Multicam Clip Problems:
Are they really error messages, or just warnings? Can you get a screen grab or copy/paste the messages into a forum post?

• nelsdawgy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 years 2 months ago #395 by nelsdawgy
Do you mean that the music clip isn't on the timeline in Pro Tools, or is it something else?
In FCPX, I've found that when I have a text or generated clip on the main storyline and then I attach an audio clip to it, when going into Protools, the AAF file didn't collect that sound file over.

What are the problems you are seeing with multicam clips?
I get a bunch of error messages saying that certain clips didn't get added. Let me look into this on my side, bec my sound engineer found that there wasn't much issues here... on normal timelines with no multiclips, there arn't any error messages that appear.

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #392 by graeme robinson
Hi Nels,
  1. Do you mean that the music clip isn't on the timeline in Pro Tools, or is it something else?
  2. What are the problems you are seeing with multicam clips?
Graeme
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by graeme robinson.

• nelsdawgy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 years 2 months ago #390 by nelsdawgy
nelsdawgy created the topic: Sound clips attached to Titlecards not going in
Using X2Pro, I've noticed that if I had a sound clip (music) attached to a titlecard on the main storyline. It wouldn't pass through in the AAF properly. Has anyone else encountered this?

Also, I notice it's a bit more buggy when working with multicam clips, but it does go through.

Nels

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds