missing audio with J and L cuts in multi-cam clip

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #632 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: missing audio with J and L cuts in multi-cam clip
Angus, Steve,

There is an internal support ticket (number 3737) that is assigned to this issue. I'm going to lower the priority of the support ticket to "low" because I need more information to be able to investigate, and I never got a reply to the last question I asked.

Please let me know if you can provide the information that I need, or whether it is no longer an issue for you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #563 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: [TS3737] missing audio with J and L cuts in mu
Thanks Angus,

I have downloaded the file, but it's a very large/complicated project and I don't know exactly where to look for the issue you describe. Can you give me a timecode for exactly where I should be looking for this issue.
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by graeme robinson. Reason: changed to emphasize that we need a timecode

More
10 years 11 months ago #558 by spellnet
spellnet replied the topic: Re: missing audio with J and L cuts in multi-cam clip
Hi Angus, Graeme,
Here is the fcpxml that resulted in the AAF with doubled up audio at some of the J and L cut points within the multicam sections.
Thanks,

Steve
Attachments:

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #556 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Re: missing audio with J and L cuts in multi-cam clip
Hi Angus,

If you attach your FCPXML and tell me a timecode where this happens, I can take a look at it for you.

• angus.anderson
  • angus.anderson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
10 years 11 months ago #555 by angus.anderson
angus.anderson created the topic: missing audio with J and L cuts in multi-cam clip
Re: XtoPro;

To clarify, we were running the latest version and roles worked absolutely fine.

The problem was wherever there were J and L cuts in the multicam sections of the sequence, at the points where audio from clip A overlaps clip B we got audio from both video clips.

When using Xto7, those exact same edit points came through with missing (not levels turned down in clips) audio,

which makes me think something is up with the FCPX project, although this could be coincidence of course.

has anyone else experienced this?

cheers angus

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds