Import to pro tools

• graeme robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #772 by graeme robinson
graeme robinson replied the topic: Import to pro tools
I have converted your FCPXML and I get an AAF that is the same duration (18:37.449) when opened in Pro Tools as the project in FCP X when I import your FCPXML (00:18:37;14)

When I converted the FCPXML, X2Pro did warn me about a clip at 00:10:55.79 that had a retiming effect applied to it (X2Pro does not support retiming). This is a clip called "EZ8A1221" that has been retimed to 400%, but you haven't used the audio from this clip, so the warning can be ignored.

I have also had a look at the start/end points (on the timeline) of a handful of shots and they all look right to me.

Is it the in/out points of the clips that are incorrect, or is it the location of the shot in your project timeline?
Can you please give me the name and timecode (in the FCP X Project) of a clip that is not in sync in the AAF?
Are you able to provide one of the clips that is out of sync?
Are you able to provide your AAF?

If you are able to provide the files that I have asked for, I could give you FTP details in a private message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelciulla
  • michaelciulla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
10 years 7 months ago #771 by michaelciulla
michaelciulla created the topic: Import to pro tools
I have successfully used X2pro LE on other projects to go from X to pro tools. For some reason when importing the aaf none of the files are correctly synced and the duration is twice as long as the actual project. I have added the xml below
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds