X2Pro includes unwanted clips in AAF!

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 months ago #1697 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: X2Pro includes unwanted clips in AAF!
Hi Ramiah,

The preferences window can be accessed by pressing CMD+, (comma) when you are using X2Pro. You can also access the preferences window by using the menu bar at the top of the screen.

There shouldn't be any clips in the AAF that were not used in your FCP project. Perhaps you could attach your fcpxml and tell me the name of a clip that shouldn't be there and what timecode it appears on the timeline in Nuendo?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ramiah
  • Ramiah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #1694 by Ramiah
Ramiah created the topic: X2Pro includes unwanted clips in AAF!
Dear Mr. Robinson
It has been very frustrating. I am tying to bring in an AAF File into Nuendo.6. This AAF File has been generated by X2Pro from an FCPXML file. I have tried at least thirty times.
Every time I open the AAF File in Nuendo, I find clips or clip sections that I have not included in my project and therefore should not have been exported as part of the FCPXML file.
It appears to me X@Pro is referencing wrong WAV files that re included in my project. How do I solve this problem?
Where are the Preferences I set for X2Pro located? I could not see them in Preferences Folder in my Home Library? I deleted the Preferences for FCPX 10.1.4 and tried. I got the same result. How can there be clips in the AAF File that I have not included in my project in FCPX? Further, some clip endings are trimmed! How to make X2Pro generate the exact sound track of the FCPX Project in question? I have removed all transitions, fades etc from the project!

Why are these message section texts appear so light that I cannot see what I am typing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds