Upgrade not working

More
9 years 3 months ago #1861 by Forum
Forum replied the topic: Upgrade not working
You should be able to buy the upgrade by going to the Preferences (Cmd ,) and on the General tab there is a button to purchase the upgrade.

X2Pro Support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• EBloom
  • EBloom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #1860 by EBloom
EBloom replied the topic: Upgrade not working
Hi again. Any updates on this? I'd like to upgrade this evening.

• EBloom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #1858 by EBloom
EBloom replied the topic: Upgrade not working
I am using X2ProLE. I downloaded it last night from the App Store and realized that I need to upgrade soon after I bought it as my exported AAF is much too big with the entirety of the files inside. I thought that there was an in-app purchase that I could make to upgrade but so far have had no luck in finding it.

More
9 years 3 months ago #1857 by Forum
Forum replied the topic: Upgrade not working
Hi, a bit of context would be helpful. What are you trying to achieve? Have you just purchased the Pro upgrade or were you using the temporary version supplied because of the upgrade problems reported previously?
You should make sure that you have the latest version, if necessary delete the software from your machine and re-download it.
If you used the temporary RLM licenced version this should be completely removed (including emptying the trash) before trying to re-install the one from the App Store.

X2Pro Support

• EBloom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #1856 by EBloom
EBloom created the topic: Upgrade not working
The only place the app says anything about an upgrade is the RESTORE PRO UPGRADE option. Anytime that I click that I get an error message that says THE PRO UPGRADE HAS FAILED TO RESTORE.

Please advise as to how I can upgrade. There are no options within the app store, and I am on a tight deadline.

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds