Inaccessible Locations

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #2121 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: Inaccessible Locations
The top media location that you have added (ibknyc > Movies) looks strange. I would have expected that location to be displayed like the 3rd one (Macintosh HD > Users > ibknyc > Movies). Do you know how you added that first one?

As well as providing the fcpxml that I asked for in the last post, could you also please attach the X2Pro preferences file (this is where the media locations are stored). The file can be reached by:
1. Opening finder
2. Clicking on "Go>Go to Folder..." in the menu bar (or pressing CMD+G)
3. Copy/paste in "~/Library/Containers/com.MarquisBroadcast.X2Pro-Audio-Convert/Data/Library/Preferences/" (without the quotes) and click "Go" (or hit enter)
4. Copy the file called "com.MarquisBroadcast.X2Pro-Audio-Convert.plist" to somewhere like the desktop
5. Attach that file to your forum post along with the fcpxml

After doing this, you could try removing all the media locations and adding them again to see if that allows you to continue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #2120 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: Inaccessible Locations
That is strange. Can you please attach your fcpxml and tell us what versions of OS X, FCP, and X2Pro that you are using?

• hellomichael
  • hellomichael's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 11 months ago #2119 by hellomichael
hellomichael created the topic: Inaccessible Locations
Hi,

I'm trying to create an AAF from an XML but keep receiving the Inaccessible Locations error message. The message shows which source it needs the media from and even though I + the exact Media Location, the continue button is still unclickable. I've also tried various folders that are higher in the folder hierarchy but that doesn't work either.

Suggestions? Attaching a screenshot of the error message.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds