Volume animations ghosted and not functioning in Logic Pro

• Jeremy Norwood
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 9 months ago #2239 by Jeremy Norwood
Jeremy Norwood replied the topic: Volume animations ghosted and not functioning in Logic Pro
Although Logic Pro X may be able to load an AAF created by X2Pro, because the software (X2Pro) was only built and qualified to work with Avid Pro Tools, there may be some parts from the AAF that are not processed correctly or as expected by Logic Pro X.

The AAF is not the problem, and actually if you were to try the AAF inside of Pro Tools, you should see the Automation Gain on your audio channels that you put in your FCP X project.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Scot McD
  • Scot McD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #2235 by Scot McD
Scot McD created the topic: Volume animations ghosted and not functioning in Logic Pro
Hello,
I'm a video editor and new to this forum. Forgive me if I'm not posting in the correct place!

I recently purchased X2Pro as a solution to get my FCP-X XML exports to import correctly in Logic Pro X (FCP-X 10.2, Logic Pro 10.1.1). X2Pro did a great job of getting me 90% there. The only issue is that all the volume adjustments I did to each clip in FCP-X don't seem to function in Logic Pro X. They do appear, but as ghosted lines on the actual clip in the track. They do not have any effect on the actual playback volume. Is there a step I'm missing during import or some other function that needs to be activated to have these FCP-X created volume animations work?

Attached is a screen shot to illustrate what I'm seeing. Thanks in advance for any help with this!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds