Loosing completed titles

More
6 years 3 months ago #6169 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: Loosing completed titles
From what I have read about Drop Zones there seem to be several problems with them, I think that you need to use a different way to achieve what you are trying to create which does not use Drop Zones if you want the edit to come through correctly in the XML for processing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bobmax48
  • bobmax48's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #6168 by bobmax48
bobmax48 replied the topic: Loosing completed titles
I just noticed that the exported XML is not showing the drop zone media. A message on FCP.co by Ronnie Courtens from 2013 stated that the XML did not show what was in the drop zone. That is a problem if you are wanting to use Worx to condense your projects to media used. I guess there is not work around.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by bobmax48.

More
6 years 3 months ago #6162 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: Loosing completed titles
Can you post a few of the XML files for me to take a look at please? Have you tried re-importing the un-processed XML to FCP-X to see whether the names are right in the XML before processing?

• bobmax48
  • bobmax48's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 months ago #6153 by bobmax48
bobmax48 created the topic: Loosing completed titles
Today I archived 30 projects from one library. Only the first project's title came close to having all of the elements and color changes in the original title. The other 29 projects had the default title before I modified it. Each title is a new child of the original title compound clip. Do I have to break apart the compound clips before making the XML?

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds