Sandbox Restrictions

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #5919 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Sandbox Restrictions
Hi Adamski,

The problem is Worx4 X can only access and read media in the locations shown in the top box (Media Locations). Any Locations shown in the bottom box (Inaccessible Locations) is the location of media which has been used in the xml that Worx4 X isnt allowed access to because of Apples sandbox restrictions.

The way to fix this is to add those file paths shown in the "Inaccessible Locations" box to the "Media Locations" and then Worx4 X will be able to get to those files.

I recommend adding a higher up file path such as "Users\iliahorsburgh" so every location can be read from that user account instead of needing to add lots of long media locations every time you use a new location.

Alternatively, this webpage explains it all a lot clearer and in more detail if you require. https://x2pro.net/sandboxing.html

I hope this helped explain the problem,

Daniel
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Daniel Beasley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Adamski
  • Adamski's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 5 months ago #5917 by Adamski
Adamski created the topic: Sandbox Restrictions
Hi there,

I'm working with another editor and convinced them to get Worx4 X. She does the edit and I do the colour/audio work. I've used Worx4 X a couple of times with no issue. My other editor however gets a Sandbox Restrictions message, see attached.

Cheers,
@Adamski
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds