Worx4 X not being able to relink files in FCP 10.4

• Polardiscoball
  • Polardiscoball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 11 months ago #6345 by Polardiscoball
Polardiscoball replied the topic: Worx4 X not being able to relink files in FCP 10.4
The clip does work on my end. I think the 11 gig clip did not fully upload as it looks like you only got 9 gigs of it.

The clip was shot close to a blast site so perhaps the pressure wave corrupted the file? I’m on the road but will try to upload the compete file soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #6344 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Worx4 X not being able to relink files in FCP 10.4
Looking at the original clip, it appears that the end of the clip appears to be corrupt. Media Player and QuickTime player cant play the last 1 minute 50 seconds. Final Cut X also cant seem to play any part of clip either (Whole clip is just black). Does the clip work your end in FCP or Quick Time player?

• Polardiscoball
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 11 months ago #6339 by Polardiscoball
Polardiscoball replied the topic: Worx4 X not being able to relink files in FCP 10.4
here is the text file

I will try again today to upload the original 11 gig video file.

File Attachment:

File Name: CanyonCree...ar31.txt
File Size:6 KB
Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #6338 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Worx4 X not being able to relink files in FCP 10.4
We received your two clips and we can see there does appear to be a problem with them, so we have created a ticket(7922) and have passed the clips to a developer to look at. Although, there is the chance they may still need the original media to see where it exactly goes wrong.

Can you also send us the text file that Worx4 X should have created in the same location as it created your xml and media? If you no longer have this, would you be able to consolidate your project again so it creates it.

Thanks,
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Daniel Beasley.

• Polardiscoball
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 11 months ago #6337 by Polardiscoball
The original clip is 11Gb so it would be easier to send you H1390008-1 and H1390008-2 as they are under a gig each.

More
5 years 11 months ago #6336 by Daniel Beasley
Regarding the clip that appears to be incompatible(H1390008). Is it possible for you to send us the original media so we can reproduce the problem here?

If the clip is too big, we can try and work with just the clip that has been through worx4 X. Will send you an email with details for our FTP server if required.

• Polardiscoball
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 11 months ago #6335 by Polardiscoball
13 clips are not relinking. Some of them are from a long interview that is cut up. In the edit the interview files have audio that is longer than the picture AND the audio files were detached in the original project.

Yes ALL media is on the same drive and I am doing everything on the same machine. (iMac Pro)

Vers 1.0.39

XMLs attached

File Attachment:

File Name: CanyonCree...1.fcpxml
File Size:307 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: CanyonCree...1.fcpxml
File Size:235 KB
Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #6334 by Daniel Beasley
Is it just the one clip that it is having trouble relinking? Can you confirm that all the media(especially the one having issues) is all on the same drive and you are doing everything from the same machine?

What version of Worx4 X is it you are using? Is it possible for you to send us both of your xmls so we can see what exactly changes once through worx4x? I can email you FTP details if you prefer not to upload them here.

• Polardiscoball
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 11 months ago #6333 by Polardiscoball
Polardiscoball created the topic: Worx4 X not being able to relink files in FCP 10.4
The new file is not long enough to cover clip "clip name"

Why is this happening and is there a work around?

I am using the new XML file created by Worx4 X

The new files are from long interview files so are cut up into new individual files... -1 -2 -3 ect

Really need this to work to share and archive projects.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds