Not able to open application

More
5 years 1 week ago #7022 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Not able to open application
Hi SJ,

Can you going into your applications, right click on Worx4 X and "show package contents" then navigate to: Contents > _MASReceipt and let us know if there is a receipt file in there? If there is can you send us that file? We think the file might be corrupt in some way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #7019 by SJ
SJ replied the topic: Not able to open application

I wish but this is me coming here after spending hours with Apple and them telling me to come to the developer.

More
5 years 1 week ago #7018 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: Not able to open application
I have never seen this error before, as you can imagine there are quite a lot of users who have downloaded Worx4 X without problems. I would suspect that this could be an App Store problem and initially you will need to contact Apple to see whether they can resolve it.
What version of OSX are you running?

More
5 years 1 week ago #7017 by SJ
SJ created the topic: Not able to open application
I recently purchased your app in the Apple App Store but unfortunately when i try and open it i get an error: "“Worx4 X” is damaged and can’t be opened. Delete “Worx4 X” and download it again from the App Store." I have deleted and downloaded it on a number of Macs with the same error on every system. In Console i also get this error every time: "StoreLegacy: Failed to perform in-line receipt renewal for application at path /Applications/Worx4 X.app : 'The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.appstore error 100.)'"

Any fixes?

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds