X2pro just crashes

More
6 years 6 months ago #5789 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: X2pro just crashes
Dear Matan,

Pleased to say 4.0.32 is available now to download.

Yours sincerely

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #5728 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: X2pro just crashes
Matan,

We have been testing this and it is now resolved in the next release of X2Pro.

Daniel

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago #5519 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: X2pro just crashes
Matan,

While the workaround of discarding transitions (mentioned in my previous post) will enable you to convert your project with overlapping transitions in X2Pro 4.0.28 & 4.0.29, we have come up with a solution that should be included in the next update of X2Pro that will mean that this workaround is not necessary. In the next release X2Pro should be able to convert projects with overlapping transitions by discarding one of them.

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago #5509 by Graeme Robinson
The problem seems to be caused by a transition overlapping another transition. We are still looking into it, but if you need a quick workaround, turning on "Discard transitions" in X2Pro preferences will enable you to create an AAF

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #5507 by Graeme Robinson
I have received your fcpxml by email, but for future reference if you compress (zip) the fcpxml it will be much smaller (~1.4MB) and then you should have no problem attaching it.

I am able to reproduce the crash in our lab with your fcpxml and have referred it to the development team. I'll keep you updated with what they find. When we know what part of your fcpxml is causing the app to crash we may be able to come up with a workaround.

We have no control over issuing refunds. If you require a refund, you should contact Apple because that is who you bought the app from. This is the case with all apps bought from Apple's app store.

Support via the forum is our preferred method of support because it allows other users who may have the same or similar problems to help during the ours that we are not active in support and it also provides a reference for users who may come across the same problem as you in future.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Graeme Robinson.

• halfadrop
  • halfadrop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago #5504 by halfadrop
halfadrop created the topic: X2pro just crashes
Bought it this morning.
It just crashes every time.
XML too big to attach on this forum (8.7MB is too big?!)

Please offer immediate advice which leads to me achieving what I paid for or please offer immediate refund.

Hate to have to go via a forum for this, why is your customer service email/phone number hidden?

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds