Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be opened.

More
4 years 10 months ago #7087 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be
There should still be messages relating to it in the Console.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #7086 by chinadavis
chinadavis replied the topic: Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be
The app doesn't crash because it doesn't even open. I will try to download it from a different computer and I will let you know if it solves the issue or not.

More
4 years 10 months ago #7085 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be
We are able to download the current X2Pro LE from the app store and it runs here. We are investigating but unless we can re-produce the problem it is difficult to fix! Can you provide a copy of you console log showing the app crash and also a copy of the system report for the computer please?

More
4 years 10 months ago #7084 by chinadavis
chinadavis replied the topic: Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be
I used App Cleaner to remove the app and related folders. And I emptied the trash.

More
4 years 10 months ago #7083 by TimRobson
When you deleted it did you empty the trash and confirm that no downloaded files were still present before downloading again? This can be a problem as versions in the Trash can still run.

More
4 years 10 months ago #7082 by chinadavis
I receive the same message (X2Pro 4.2.2, OS 10.14.5). I have deleted and redownloaded it several times.
Attachments:

• Chuck
  • Chuck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 5 months ago #5932 by Chuck
Chuck replied the topic: Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be
Thanks!

More
6 years 5 months ago #5931 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be
Hi Chuck,

If you still have the details of the Apple account you used to purchase and download X2ProLE then you are able to re-download it from the App store for free, as the purchase will be linked to your account.

Regards,

Daniel

• Chuck
  • Chuck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 5 months ago #5930 by Chuck
Chuck created the topic: Help - Error Message: "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be
Hi all,

When I try to open the X2ProLE Audio Convert app, I receive an error message that reads, "X2ProLE Audio Convert" is damaged and can't be opened. Delete "X2ProLE Audio Convert" and download it again from the App Store.

Screenshot attached.

How can this be fixed without having to re-purchase the app?

If you could please let me know as soon as possible I would very much appreciate it, as this error is impacting a looming project deadline. I'm running OS 10.11.6.

Thanks,
Chuck
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds