Export not Syncing

• joshuasmanley
  • joshuasmanley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 4 months ago #6051 by joshuasmanley
joshuasmanley replied the topic: Export not Syncing
Nevermind. Strangely, when I got home from running some errands and retried, it worked. What I meant is that it wasn't syncing in Pro Tools.I would import the AAF and the clips would be all sorts of messed up with different lengths and start times than in the original FCPX project. It was weird. Never had a problem with this software so I was confused. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #6050 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: Export not Syncing
When you say that the exported XML and then the AAF don't sync with the video, do you mean that if you re-import the FCPXML the video and audio are out of sync and that the error is the same as it is in the AAF? If so then the problem must be with FCP as X2Pro has not done anything with the original XML. Can you post screenshots so that we can see what is correct and where it starts to be wrong please? If you can post a screenshot of a small section of the original project and the same section in Protools then the same section after re-importing the XML all marked up with where the errors are that should help.

• joshuasmanley
  • joshuasmanley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 4 months ago #6049 by joshuasmanley
joshuasmanley created the topic: Export not Syncing
Hello!

First of all, love the product.

Second, I am having an issue where the exported XML and then AAF do not sync with video. I have tried it multiple times. It appears to move the media within the clip and add space so audio clips do not start or end the way they do in the FCPX project session. I imagine it could a settings issue or am I dealing with an actual bug?

Please let me know.

- Josh

File Attachment:

File Name: SoundReelFULL1.fcpxml
File Size:106 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds