RE: Retiming Clips in ProToll even when they are 100% playback in FCPX

More
5 years 10 months ago #6412 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: RE: Retiming Clips in ProToll even when they are 100% playback in FCPX
Hi Togioka,

If you can provide your xml we can look at why some of the clips in question are showing as being retimed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Togioka
  • Togioka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 10 months ago #6411 by Togioka
Togioka created the topic: RE: Retiming Clips in ProToll even when they are 100% playback in FCPX
Hello,

I'm having a bit of a problem with an FCPX-based feature0-;length doc I;m currently an AE on. I'm able to create an AAF that can open in ProTools with X2Pro, but for some reason X2Pro seems to keep misreading the rate/playback speed of my audio.

Basically, I have the audio turnovers for my project set up so that all the audio is set to play back at 100% of the playback speed of the original media. Any audio clips that the Editors retimed, I exported and reintegrated into the sequence so that that would be interpreted at 100% playback.

But for some reason, when X2Pro generates the AAF, I keep getting warnings in the notes that some clips were interpreted a being retimed.

I have not looked at this in ProTools, and neither has the Sound Mixer, so I'm not sure if the clips are actually being retimed. Is there a reason that X2Pro might be interpreting clips playing at normal speed to be retimed? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds