DIALOGUES NOT APPEARING IN AAF WHEN SYNCED WITH PLURALEYE

More
5 years 8 months ago #6602 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: DIALOGUES NOT APPEARING IN AAF WHEN SYNCED WITH PLURALEYE
Dear Julien,

When we import the xml into FCPX we see the attached roles. On creation of an AAF and import into Pro Tools we see the same roles.
Dialogue1, music1, effects1, DialogueTrL, DialogueTrR, plus some extra retiming dialogue roles that we created.

Can you advise what settings you have for X2Pro in preferences (especially in the Roles tab).

Yours sincerely

James
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Julien21
  • Julien21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 8 months ago #6587 by Julien21
Julien21 replied the topic: DIALOGUES NOT APPEARING IN AAF WHEN SYNCED WITH PLURALEYE
Dear James

Please find attached the files and screenshots. As you can see on Logic (and same thing in pro tools), ALL the dialogues are missing in the aaf.... I only have the music and sfx.

Regards

Julien
Attachments:

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #6584 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: DIALOGUES NOT APPEARING IN AAF WHEN SYNCED WITH PLURALEYE
Dear Julien,

Are you able to supply the fcpxml, the .txt sidecar file, and if possible a screen shot in FCPX and ProTools pointing to, or highlighted where one or more dialogues are missing.

Yours sincerely

James
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by James Carrick.

• Julien21
  • Julien21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 8 months ago #6580 by Julien21
Julien21 created the topic: DIALOGUES NOT APPEARING IN AAF WHEN SYNCED WITH PLURALEYE
Hi

im an FCPX user and have been using X2PRO for exporting AAF files to my sound mixer for about a year. I recently started a new project and I'm now having issues when exporting the AAF. The export seems to work fine but when opening with Pro Tools, all the dialogues are missing, only music and sfx appear. I've realized this happens with all the dialogues that were synchronized and audio replaced with PluralEyes 4.

All my dialogues appear on my FCP timeline but missing when exporting the AAF with X2Pro.

Any idea how I could fix this? We already started editing several episodes of this project and doing audio replacement would be a nightmare.

Thanks in advance

Julien

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds