Error Extracting Audio Data

More
5 years 6 months ago #6746 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: X2ProLe crashes
Dear Manfred,

Many thanks, we can clearly see that the clip is shorter than it is expected to be, there are two instances of it in the XML, I have tried to modify both by manually trimming the durations but I cannot get it to go through due to the massive offsets. Would you be able to trim the clip in question and then re-apply this new shorter clip in place of the original.

Yours sincerely

James
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Otto
  • Otto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #6730 by Otto
Otto replied the topic: X2ProLe crashes
Dear James
The file exists at the place. I tried to ad the folder: Das Haus.fcpbundle to media locations but I could not ad the folder only the complete ssd , I enclose two screen shots.
As I look at the window, because I want to see if it stops again, I see that it works with the first mp3 clip Nocturne Op 15 by Podington Bear and stops when Walking Barefoot on Grass appeared.
I can send you the mp3 clip it is only 5,4 MB.
Thank you very much for your help

Yours sincerely

Manfred
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #6726 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: X2ProLe crashes
Dear Otto,

Can you please check that the file in question where we get the "Error extracting audio data (Cannot Open)" does exist at the following path ///Volumes/SSD%201/Das%20Haus.fcpbundle/3-08-2017/Original%20Media/Kai_Engel_-_09_-_Walking_Barefoot_on_Grass_Bonus.mp3

If it does, can you specifically add the SSD 201/Das hause.fcpbundle into X2Pro's media locations.

If it still fails with the same error then we will need a copy of the mp3 clip if that would be ok, if it is ok for you to supply to us we will provide you with a ftp location for you to upload it to us.

Yours sincerely

James

• Otto
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #6722 by Otto
Otto replied the topic: X2ProLe crashes
Hello
I hope I added the right files, I enclosed the screen shot from the new try with X2ProLe
Many thanks
Otto
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #6719 by Noel Jones
Noel Jones replied the topic: X2ProLe crashes
Hi Otto,

Would you be able to send us the XML and also the text from the console please?

Many thanks

• Otto
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #6716 by Otto
Otto created the topic: X2ProLe crashes
X2ProLe crashes during creating aaf, I imported as usual mp3 files into FCPX, in the past there were never any problems creating aaf with X2ProLe, now I tried it twice always the same result.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds