Error Extracting Audio Data read X bytes of Y required.

More
5 years 5 months ago #6743 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Error Extracting Audio Data read X bytes of Y required.
Dear Nick

The clip/asset is assigned as being 69.669 seconds long, but in the second instance it is used it is trying to play the clip to 69.985 seconds. We have modified the fcpxml for this instance by dropping off half a second from the end. Would you be able to try this modified fcpxml (attached) with the rest of your media.

Yours sincerely

James
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• redfitz
  • redfitz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #6741 by redfitz
redfitz replied the topic: Error Extracting Audio Data read X bytes of Y required.
Sure. Both files are attached.
Attachments:

More
5 years 5 months ago #6739 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Error Extracting Audio Data read X bytes of Y required.
Dear Nick,

Can you provide the XML as well, just want to determine if this is a R3D file, as there is an issue with reading some R3D media in that we expect the media to be X bytes long but is somewhat shorter. If this is the case then we should have a resolution for you soon.

Yours sincerely

James

More
5 years 5 months ago #6738 by James Carrick
Dear Nick,

As per my mail, could you upload the .mp3 in question to our ftp site.

Yours sincerely

James

• redfitz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #6737 by redfitz
redfitz replied the topic: Error Extracting Audio Data read X bytes of Y required.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the reply. I don't understand what was wrong with that file because of course it played fine in the timeline and in exports but I tried disabling every instance of the clip in the timeline and re-generating the AAF and I was able to do so.

Nick

More
5 years 5 months ago #6735 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Error Extracting Audio Data read X bytes of Y required.
Hi Redfitz,

Apologies for the late reply,

It is hard to tell what is causing the issue. Would you be able to send us your xml file, and if possible the "Seagulls calling on quiet beach.mp3"? Hopefully we can find out why it is struggling with that mp3.

• redfitz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 6 months ago #6732 by redfitz
redfitz created the topic: Error Extracting Audio Data read X bytes of Y required.
Hi I'm having trouble generating an AAF and receive the following error. Any support would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Writing AAF file
Adding assets to AAF file
Adding essence for asset [Seagulls Calling On Quiet Beach.mp3] to AAF file
Adding essence data to AAF file for portion 0 of asset [Seagulls Calling On Quiet Beach.mp3]
Reading audio data from audio extractor : 562507 samples
Failed to read 562507 samples
Error Extracting audio data (read 1090268 bytes of 1125014 required) (Cannot Open)

Suggestion: Does this movie contain an unsupported audio format ?

No AAF file has been generated.
X2Pro Audio Convert 4.2.2

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds