No AAF file has been generated.

More
5 years 6 months ago #6793 by TimRobson
TimRobson replied the topic: No AAF file has been generated.
The messages indicate a problem with bookmarks. The bookmarks are used to give X2Pro access to locations/media which belong to another application (in this case FCP-X). If there are no valid bookmarks then you can add a 'Media location' through the application preferences to allow access to the media. If you add / as a location then all drives and media will be accessible and the conversion should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• aleshiasc
  • aleshiasc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 6 months ago #6792 by aleshiasc
aleshiasc created the topic: No AAF file has been generated.
Hi, I have read the forums and knowledge base online for the same error, and while I see it reported many time, I have been unable to find a solution.

I keep receiving this error message. Each time it is a different file. And each time I go back in and check the file and there is nothing wrong with the files or their file paths. Here is an example of two error messages below:

Writing AAF file
Adding assets to AAF file
Adding essence for asset [13BT02_3] to AAF file
Opening audio extractor for portion 0 of asset [13BT02_3]
No bookmark matched the file path [/Volumes/Bricked Editing Drive /Day 4/Scene 13/audio_13/SD SOund/13BT02_3.WAV]

X2ProLE Audio Convert 4.2.2

Writing AAF file
Adding assets to AAF file
Adding essence for asset [66BT02_8] to AAF file
Opening audio extractor for portion 0 of asset [66BT02_8]
No bookmark matched the file path [/Volumes/Bricked Editing Drive /Day 7 /Scene 66/audio_66/SD Sound/66BT02_8.WAV]

X2ProLE Audio Convert 4.2.2

Please advise,

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds