Update available?

More
4 years 11 months ago #7031 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Update available?
Version 2.1.9 is an extremely old version of X2Pro. This will be the reason nothing is working. To get the latest version you would need to log into the Appstore account you bought X2Pro with and you should see an update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SylMtl
  • SylMtl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 11 months ago #7030 by SylMtl
SylMtl replied the topic: Update available?
1.From FCPX, I share directly (Video and audio) to X2Pro. Got a message error that X2pro could not open a .mov
2.From FCPX, I share directly (MXF) to X2Pro. Got a message error that X2pro could not open a .mxf
3.From FCPX, I share directly (audio only, wav) to X2Pro. Got a message error that X2pro could not open a .wav
4. Export a XML (1.8), try to open it with X2Pro. Got a message Unable to parse FCP XML file
5. Export a XML (1.7), try to open it with X2Pro. Got a message Unable to parse FCP XML file
So my X2Pro doesn't work at all. Version 2.1.9, do I have the last version?
Then I try to open a XML with X2ProLE, it will process but crash about half the job. Do you want that Crash report?

More
4 years 11 months ago #7029 by Daniel Beasley
Afraid I couldn't find anything in the xml. A simple thing worth trying first is recreating the xml from FCP X as a 1.7 xml and an 1.8 XML.

If that doesn't help, would you be able to open your Mac's console window and run the xml through X2Pro again? If it crashes can you select everything in the console then share it to something like notes so you can save it and send to us?

I'm hoping there will be an error message like "Error: unsupported compressor 8".

• SylMtl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 11 months ago #7028 by SylMtl
SylMtl replied the topic: Update available?
we.tl/t-LvfBc0CG3X
The link to download it
Thanks

More
4 years 11 months ago #7025 by Daniel Beasley
Would you be able to send us your XML so we can investigate what is going on? There shouldn't be a compatibility issue, we are running OS 10.14.4 and FCPX 10.4.6 here as well.

• SylMtl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 11 months ago #7021 by SylMtl
SylMtl created the topic: Update available?
When I tried to import my XML file in X2Pro I have a error message :Unable to parse FCP XML file. I check every suggestions in the message but everything is ok on my side. Could it be that it's not compatible with my OS 10.14.4 and my FCPX 10.4.6 ? Just too bad because before I tried with the LE versions: it opened the xml but crash around the end of the process. So I update to the Pro, but I'm unable to start a job.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds