44 HZ

More
4 years 5 months ago #7204 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: 44 HZ
Hi Azelo,

X2Pro doesn't support any retiming so you will need to remove the retimings in FCPX I'm told it is quite difficult to do, but the easier thing to do would be to retime each clip to 100%. We've have never used or looked at Wave Agent so we can't say anything about it. Your retimed audio isn't offline, it has been moved to a different track at the bottom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• azelo
  • azelo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 5 months ago #7198 by azelo
azelo replied the topic: 44 HZ
Hi Again

I discovered that some of the rushes were recorded in 44 hz and then after converted in 48 hz by the editor on an application called "Wave agent "before being imported in FCP X. Is FCPX maybe converting automatically theese rushes with a retiming I can't remove then??

More
4 years 5 months ago #7191 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: 44 HZ
Hi Azelo,

We don't support any re-timings done in FCPX (which is why you see lots of messages in the txt file of clips being moved to a new role) so any clips you have retimed have been moved to a new separate track so you can then edit them to the speed you want.

There is 70 "tracks" because what you are seeing is each individual channel on each line, not a track.

Hopefully this helps explain what you are seeing.

• azelo
  • azelo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 5 months ago #7190 by azelo
azelo created the topic: 44 HZ
Hello

I am try to export to protools AAF files from a FCP X project in which the audio who have been recorded sometimes in 44 hz with a zoom for no good reason... And most of those zoom sounds are offline in the AAF, even the 48 hz.
The sound editor says also there is 70 tracks in his AAF and it is too much. I see only 15 roles in the timeline....
Couldyou give a help on this? Thanks a lot!!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds