after upgrading MAC to Catalina my X2Pro can't export FCPXML, created in Mojave

More
4 years 4 months ago #7244 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: after upgrading MAC to Catalina my X2Pro can't export FCPXML, created in Mojave
Glad to hear it is now working!

Re-exporting your FCPXML is always the best thing to do first :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yuliia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yuliia
  • Yuliia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 4 months ago #7243 by Yuliia
Yuliia replied the topic: after upgrading MAC to Catalina my X2Pro can't export FCPXML, created in Mojave
Thank you for fast answer. I tried it - and still can't export my old FCPXML from Mojave
But when I export from FCPX to FCPXML again - and use after X2Pro - it is working

More
4 years 4 months ago #7242 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: after upgrading MAC to Catalina my X2Pro can't export FCPXML, created in Mojave
Hi,

This doesnt appear to be an OS issue. It looks like we can't find the asset "86293__sandyrb__love-me-01" if you click on this asset in FCPX and "reveal file" it will show you which clip the asset is from. Make sure that the file is in the correct place and that it hasn't been moved since you created the xml file.

Another thing to try is in the X2Pro preferences (CMD + ,) go to the media locations tab and add the folder that the media is kept in. This should give X2Pro access to get at the file if this is a sandboxing issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yuliia

• Yuliia
  • Yuliia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 4 months ago #7241 by Yuliia
Yuliia created the topic: after upgrading MAC to Catalina my X2Pro can't export FCPXML, created in Mojave
after upgrading to Catalina my X2Pro can't export FCPXML, created in Mojave
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds