some roles being left out

More
4 years 1 month ago #7385 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: some roles being left out
We've had a look at your xml and this is the same problem that Benoît had. I will pass your xml on to the developer to hopefully speed up the process of finding a fix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Benoît
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 month ago #7381 by Benoît
Benoît replied the topic: some roles being left out
It's look like the same problem i've describe yesterday.
forum.marquisbroadcast.com/12-x2pro-professional/1931-roles-ar-changing-from-fcpx-to-x2pro.html

Do you have somme extra roles in X2Pro, that you don't have in your FCPX Timeline ?
If yes, your missing clips are certainly in it.

• travisjaymoore
  • travisjaymoore's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #7380 by travisjaymoore
travisjaymoore created the topic: some roles being left out
I've used X2Pro 23 times over the last 6 months to send projects to my audio mixers. This latest project is suddenly having problems.
Audio mixer sent me a text saying "Hey guys, we’re finding that a number of interviews are missing the lav mic tracks in the AAF for the China doc. For example, in the first 2 mins, Jeanette’s and Nat’s mics aren’t in the timeline at all (but we hear them in the ref video)."
I re-exported an xml from FCPX and checked the Roles in X2Pro. Sure enough, Jeanette's dialogue isn't anywhere on the list! And my guess is she's not the only one....
Any ideas what's causing this issue?
I've tried exporting the old FCPX xml 1.7, re-selected the proper role in the FCPX timeline. No improvement.
I'm on version 4.4.3 of X2Pro
Attached are files for reference.
1. zip file of my FCPX xml
2. Screenshot of X2Pro with the FCPX xml loaded showing Folk dialogue.Folk Jeanette is missing. Behind the X2Pro app is the FCPX library showing the timeline at 2:18:20 with the Folk Jeanette Geslison selected on the audio from the video clip.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds