Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10

More
3 years 4 months ago #7616 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
Dear Diego and Inaki,

Many thanks we will pop you both a mail in the next couple of hours with details of the download.

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #7615 by diegoG
diegoG replied the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
Hi James, thanks for the reply! I am also open to try the new version in my workflow. Is it possible to access a previous version in the meantime?

Thanks!

• Inaki Sanz
  • Inaki Sanz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #7614 by Inaki Sanz
Inaki Sanz replied the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
Hi James,

happy to help. I can test the release in my workflow an provide feedback.

Thanks.

More
3 years 4 months ago #7613 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
Dear Inaki and Diego,

Apologies, to confirm there is an issue with the current release, we have a version in test at the moment, if all goes well we would like to make this available to you to prove that it is working in your environment.

Yours sincerely

James

• Inaki Sanz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #7612 by Inaki Sanz
Inaki Sanz replied the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
As far as I know, it's the only solution right now. Same issue happened with FCPX 10.4.10, FCPXML 1.8 or 1.8 and x2Pro 4.5.0. Everything back to normal with 4.4.3. Hope it gets fixed in a coming update.

More
3 years 4 months ago #7611 by diegoG
diegoG replied the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
Hi! I have the same issue, with FCPXML 1.8 from FCPX 10.4.6 and x2Pro 4.5.0. I have two subroles in my project, "OTF.BOOM" and "OTF.LAVA1", in x2Pro only appears the first one but in my project both roles are enabled. I have used x2Pro for years now and this is the first time I have this problem. The only solution is to work with an older version?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

• Inaki Sanz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #7594 by Inaki Sanz
Sure, I received last friday and the old version works without problems.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniel Beasley

More
3 years 4 months ago #7593 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
Hi Iñaki,

Did you receive an email to download an older version? It will have gone to the email you used to create an account on the forum.

Many thanks,

Daniel

• Inaki Sanz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #7588 by Inaki Sanz
Hello James,

right now i'm not able to use an older version. I'll thank you very much if you can send me a link to it.

Greetings

Iñaki Sanz

More
3 years 4 months ago #7587 by James Carrick
Dear Inaki,

We are trying to resolve at the moment, in the meantime are you able to use an older version of X2Pro, if not I will forward you a link to download the old version.

Yours sincerely

James

• Inaki Sanz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #7586 by Inaki Sanz
Inaki Sanz created the topic: Roles dissapear when importing fcpxml from FCPX 10.4.10
Hello,

we are using X2Pro from some years with very good results but now we have a problem that never happens before. We are working with Mojave 10.14.6 with Final Cut Pro X 10.4.10 and X2Pro 4.5.0. We are exporting an fcpxml (version 1.8 Audio metadata view) to X2pro and some subroles dissapear.

In the fcpxml attached you will find that dialogue.ANGEL_OFF (role dialogue, subrole ANGEL_OFF) doesn't appear in X2pro. Also you will find a screen capture of roles and subroles in FCPX timeline index to compare.

Same issue when using fcpxml 1.9.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds