AAF Roles out of synch, sub roles out of synch, multicams not carrying through

More
3 years 5 months ago #7600 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: AAF Roles out of synch, sub roles out of synch, multicams not carrying through
I will send you an email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chris_b
  • chris_b's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #7599 by chris_b
chris_b replied the topic: AAF Roles out of synch, sub roles out of synch, multicams not carrying through
Sure, what is your email address?

More
3 years 5 months ago #7597 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: AAF Roles out of synch, sub roles out of synch, multicams not carrying through
Hi Chris,

Would you be able to send us a copy of your xml file for us to use in testing? It would be a big help with making sure the test build works.

Many thanks,

Daniel

• chris_b
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #7591 by chris_b
chris_b replied the topic: AAF Roles out of synch, sub roles out of synch, multicams not carrying through
Thank you. C

More
3 years 5 months ago #7590 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: AAF Roles out of synch, sub roles out of synch, multicams not carrying through
Dear Chris,

It looks suspiciously like an issue we are looking into already, I will pop you a mail with a link to an older version.

Yours sincerely

james

• chris_b
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #7589 by chris_b
chris_b created the topic: AAF Roles out of synch, sub roles out of synch, multicams not carrying through
Hello,

I've unfortunately had multiple problems using this app for some recent time sensitive broadcast work.

I've used it plenty of times in the past for multicam FCP X projects and successfully and very easily exported out an AAF. On this occasion though it caused a lot of synch issues. I re layed all the tracks out of the multicam and out of the compounds and that seemed to work. Unfortunately it still wouldn't and isn't (on another project) dealing with multi channel audio roles and sub roles very well , throwing them completely out of synch. Is this a known bug with a recent version and is there any way around this?

My current project it is throwing random clips out of synch in the sub role level, resulting in an useable AAF and id like to get this resolved before I need to deliver.

Catalina - 10.15.7 (Mac Pro 2013)
FCP X - 10.4.10
X2PRO - 4.5.0
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds