Error Setting up for audio extraction (The requested URL was not found on this s

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #8705 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Error Setting up for audio extraction (The requested URL was not found on this s
Dear Argyleforest,

We are struggling to read the asset "OFF sound mix", you could either look to see the path for it in the FCPXML or if you could attach the FCPXML we can check to tell you what path we are struggling with.

Yours Sincerely

James
The following user(s) said Thank You: argyleforest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #8704 by James Carrick
James Carrick replied the topic: Error Setting up for audio extraction (The requested URL was not found on this s
Dear Argyleforest,

We are struggling to read the asset "OFF sound mix", you could either look to see the path for it in the FCPXML or if you could attach the FCPXML we can check to tell you what path we are struggling with.

Yours Sincerely

James
The following user(s) said Thank You: argyleforest

• argyleforest
  • argyleforest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #8703 by argyleforest
argyleforest created the topic: Error Setting up for audio extraction (The requested URL was not found on this s
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried it and it didn't work initially, but then it started working randomly later that day. Unfortunately, I'm getting a message in error saying:

Failed to initialise audio extractor with default bit depth of 16
Error Setting up for audio extraction (The requested URL was not found on this server.)

Suggestion: Does this movie contain an unsupported audio format ?

No AAF file has been generated.
X2ProLE Audio Convert 4.5.16

Please let me know how to finish converting the file. Thanks!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds