Inaccessible audio files - Locating media and still not working

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #8752 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Inaccessible audio files - Locating media and still not working
Hi there,

Permissions are always a pain when dealing with access to files. One thing to try is to add the folders above the one that contains the media (Sami Project Drive 2, AND Interview 1.8.22). It is also worth checking that the user you are running as has read and write privilege on each of the folder levels as well (right click a folder and 'get info' to see 'Sharing & Permissions').

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moukaddem
  • Moukaddem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #8751 by Moukaddem
Moukaddem created the topic: Inaccessible audio files - Locating media and still not working
You do not have permissions to access this page.

Hello,
I hope you can help me on this.
I just bought this software to be able to send an AAF file from my film to the sound engineer,
My project is on Final cut pro. I exported and XML and kept the HDs connected to my laptop and opened X2proaudio
After I selected the XML file source that needs to be converted and selected the destination folder, I got the "incassible audio files error" pointing out to a folder that has wav file audios.
I then added this folder that X2pro audio said can't read in the "Media locations" but nothing happened.
I attached screenshots.
It seems that it's simply not able to read those wav files.
Any idea how to solve this?
thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds