Problems with FCPX1.5 that crash X2Pro when exported as 1.6

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 8 months ago #5609 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: Problems with FCPX1.5 that crash X2Pro when exported as 1.6
I have replied in the other thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ben
  • Ben's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #5607 by Ben
Ben replied the topic: Problems with FCPX1.5 that crash X2Pro when exported as 1.6
Hey man - I replied the the issue on the other thread that we conversed on forum.marquisbroadcast.com/7-feature-requests/1523-provide-a-useful-report-for-error-checking.html#5606

Did you download the WeTransfer link I sent with the example files on for testing?
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Ben.

• Graeme Robinson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 8 months ago #5582 by Graeme Robinson
Graeme Robinson replied the topic: Problems with FCPX1.5 that crash X2Pro when exported as 1.6
Ben,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing crashes with X2Pro. I'm not yet able to reproduce the crash when using your fcpxml on our systems, which indicates that the problem seems to be related to the medias files rather than the fcpxml.

Can you tell me when it crashes? For example is it as soon as you load the fcpxml, or is it some time after you press the start button?

When this happens, can you please make sure that you send the crash report to apple, and tell me what time you did that so that we can load the crash report here.

• Ben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #5581 by Ben
Ben replied the topic: Problems with FCPX1.5 that crash X2Pro when exported as 1.6
Well I must say that X2pro has really disappointed - it's extremely flakey and just keeps crashing instead of reporting the error. So I'm having to watch the display of what is being written to the AAF to hope I catch which file is crashing it before it closes the app.

• Ben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #5580 by Ben
And the latest crash report...
Attachments:

• Ben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #5579 by Ben
Here's the updated FCPXML 1.5
Attachments:

• Ben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #5578 by Ben
Ok so now I've fixed the errors coming up by either re-placing clips that were problems or exporting audio and reimporting it and then replacing those.

However it now parses and passes the error checking and then quits!!!

• Ben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 8 months ago #5576 by Ben
Ben created the topic: Problems with FCPX1.5 that crash X2Pro when exported as 1.6
Hey guys

Just bought X2Pro and have been scouring the forums for answers to a few problems but one in particular that you might want to look into.

I've attached the FCPXMLs for you to look at.

Basically the export in v1.5 FCPXML Generates this error:

The clip starting at 1420.02 seconds in the project has an end point within its referenced asset [BAE PH6-46-Prince Philip flies Concorde-Pal.1] of 23611 edit units but the asset only has a length of 23124 edit units

No AAF file has been generated.
X2Pro Audio Convert 4.0.29

I am aware of the work-around and will look through the timeline to see if I can solve it.

However I thought I'd try FCPXML 1.6 of the same Timeline but it simply Crashes X2Pro - have also attached the crash report.

Running FCPX 10.3.4 on Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Best

Ben
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds