X2ProLE Audio Convert is not allowing me to generate a AAF

More
4 years 11 months ago #7012 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: X2ProLE Audio Convert is not allowing me to generate a AAF
Oh interesting! If this method resolves the issue and the audio isn't needed then perfect!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #7011 by bdbfilms
bdbfilms replied the topic: X2ProLE Audio Convert is not allowing me to generate a AAF
Quick update. Rather than modifying the XML I was able to uncover the problem clip that was embedded camera audio hidden in the video clip of the same filename using the "break apart clips items" function.

Another problem clip has been revealed, but this appears to be a path to resolving the issue

More
4 years 11 months ago #7010 by bdbfilms
bdbfilms replied the topic: X2ProLE Audio Convert is not allowing me to generate a AAF
Ok so I've got the XML open in text edit and there are 8 references to C004_C015_1105TF

Any insight at this point would be appreciated. This is all greek to me...

Thank you
B.

<string>REDcode 8:1</string>
</array>
</md>
<md key="com.apple.proapps.mio.ingestDate" value="2018-02-02 18:34:23 -0500"/>
</metadata>
</asset>
<asset id="r52" name="155A-T001" uid="261BBDB99BAD89B9734CD78E96D9B2CA" src="file:///Volumes/CHERRYPICKER_MASTER/CHERRYPICKER_SOURCE%20FOOTAGE/AUDIO_MASTERS_01/171105/155A-T001.WAV" start="2287949664/48000s" duration="5189184/48000s" hasAudio="1" audioSources="1" audioChannels="2" audioRate="48000">
<bookmark>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</bookmark>
<metadata>
<md key="com.apple.proapps.mio.ingestDate" value="2018-02-02 17:43:00 -0500"/>
</metadata>
</asset>
<asset id="r53" name="C004_C015_1105TF" uid="B5DA17FF5DE175ED2644A71F89A0C58F" src="file:///Volumes/20TB%20TANK_1/CAMERA%20MASTERS/A_CAM_REDDRAGON/CP_C04-06/C004_1105FA/C004_1105FA.RDM/C004_C015_1105TF.RDC/C004_C015_1105TF_001.R3D" start="1160201042/24000s" duration="5010005/24000s" hasVideo="1" format="r1" hasAudio="1" audioSources="1" audioChannels="2" audioRate="48000">
<bookmark>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</bookmark>
<metadata>
<md key="com.apple.proapps.mio.cameraName" value="C"/>
<md key="com.apple.proapps.studio.rawToLogConversion" value="0"/>
<md key="com.apple.proapps.spotlight.kMDItemCodecs">
<array>
<string>REDcode 8:1</string>
</array>
</md>
<md key="com.apple.proapps.mio.ingestDate" value="2018-02-02 18:34:23 -0500"/>
</metadata>

More
4 years 11 months ago #7009 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: X2ProLE Audio Convert is not allowing me to generate a AAF
Yes just drag it into TextEdit.

It's worth mentioning that this might be a problem for more than just "C004_C015_1105TF". X2Pro only displays the first problem it finds. So after you fix the problem for "C004_C015_1105TF" it may display another asset with this issue.

More
4 years 11 months ago #7008 by bdbfilms
thank you for the reply.

How do I edit the XML? Is that done in text edit?

More
4 years 11 months ago #7007 by Daniel Beasley
Hi Bennet,

Yours is a bit different. In short, your XML has been created poorly by FCP X and for the asset "C004_C015_1105TF" it is getting the amount of tracks and channels mixed up. If you recreate the XML it may fix the issue. If not the xml will need to be manually edited so it is correct for X2Pro to read.

Here is a link to another customer who had this problem and how to manually edit the xml: https://forum.marquisbroadcast.com/12-x2pro-professional/1685-fatal-error-converting-to-protools.html#6568

Hopefully this helps with explaining how to get around this Final Cut issue.

Regards,

Daniel

More
4 years 11 months ago #7006 by bdbfilms
Hey Daniel

I am having a similar problem. The error list is below. Can you help to resolve this ASAP?
Thank you
Bennet

The following fatal errors were found:
Processing element ProjectElement
Processing Audio element
Processing element AudioElement
Extracting audio
Extracting Audio
Processing element SequenceElement
Track number exceeds number of tracks in asset [C004_C015_1105TF]
Processing element SyncClipElement
Processing element SpineElement
Processing element ClipElement
Processing element GapElement

More
4 years 11 months ago #7005 by Daniel Beasley
Hi Yuri,

It looks like this might be similar to the issue here: https://forum.marquisbroadcast.com/x2pro-problem-reports/1735-error-extracting-audio-data-read-x-bytes-of-y-required.html#6732

Would you be able to send us your xml file as well as the "22040163_tiger-roar_by_chicasound_preview" media file? If they are too large to upload to the forum I can send you some FTP details, or alternatively you could create a wetransfer for us to download them from.

Many thanks,

Daniel

• Yuri
  • Yuri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 4 days ago #7004 by Yuri
Yuri created the topic: X2ProLE Audio Convert is not allowing me to generate a AAF
I recently updated my iMac to MacOS Mojave version 10.14.3.
I also updated FCPX to version 10.4.6.

After doing these updates X2ProLE Audio Convert is not allowing me to generate a AAF file anymore.
Please note that I have not changed anything in my workflow/video files format nor audio files. X2ProLE Audio Convert use to work before update, now it just doesn’t.

Please could you be so kind to help me solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!!

See bellow error notification:

Writing AAF file
Adding assets to AAF file
Adding essence for asset [22040163_tiger-roar_by_chicasound_preview] to AAF file
Adding essence data to AAF file for portion 0 of asset [22040163_tiger-roar_by_chicasound_preview]
Reading audio data from audio extractor : 657520 samples
Failed to read 657520 samples
Error Extracting audio data (read 1270238bytes of 1315040 required) (Cannot Open)

Suggestion: Does this movie contain an unsupported audio format ?

No AAF file has been generated.
X2ProLE Audio Convert (Pro upgrade) 4.2.2

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds