Need Help! An error occurred converting Final Cut XML to AAF

• LukeH1000
  • LukeH1000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 9 months ago #7107 by LukeH1000
LukeH1000 replied the topic: Need Help! An error occurred converting Final Cut XML to AAF
Hello Daniel,

Apologies for my delayed response, I've sent over another email to you directly with the new XML file. I've also sent via WeTransfer the problem file in question. 'Clip0019'

Same issues as previously stated. Hope to hear from you soon,

Best,
Luke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #7105 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Need Help! An error occurred converting Final Cut XML to AAF
Hi Luke,

It looks like "Clip0460" isn't used in the XML file that you sent us. Can you confirm that it is the correct xml/file?

Would you mind sending a screenshot of the error for that specific clip as well please?

Thanks,

Daniel
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Daniel Beasley.

• LukeH1000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 9 months ago #7104 by LukeH1000
LukeH1000 replied the topic: Need Help! An error occurred converting Final Cut XML to AAF
Hello Daniel,

I've sent a file to you via WeTransfer for inspection - If you'd require the xml file also then please let me know.

Many thanks,
Luke

• LukeH1000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 9 months ago #7103 by LukeH1000
Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your reply - I'll be back in the office tomorrow and will send over the requested file.

Many thanks again for your help.
Luke

More
4 years 9 months ago #7099 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: Need Help! An error occurred converting Final Cut XML to AAF
Hi Luke,

This is the same issue discussed here " https://forum.marquisbroadcast.com/x2pro-problem-reports/1735-error-extracting-audio-data-read-x-bytes-of-y-required.html#6732 ".

Would you be able to send us your XML file as well as the original clip "Andy - OMG kulusuk Flyby"? The clip will be too large to attach on the forum but I can email you our FTP details to upload them to. Alternatively you can use something like Wetransfer if you would prefer.

• LukeH1000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 9 months ago #7096 by LukeH1000
LukeH1000 created the topic: Need Help! An error occurred converting Final Cut XML to AAF
Hello,

In need of help - Keep getting a reoccurring error message when trying to convert an Final Cut Pro XML file to AAF, I’ve tried multiple different projects, all result in the same error message. Pathways to the files can be found, just won’t convert.
First ever XML file I converted worked fine, nothing since.
Can’t work out what I’m doing wrong!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds